|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 26, 2008
mel's another species.. her viwawa 'husband'..![]() ![]() ![]() hamtarorandom pics... Dear blog, Today i woke up at around 9am..got myself out of bed and went to the bathroom..i took a toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste on it..squeezed too much some dropped on the basin..i brushed my teeth and did some wash up..went out of the bathroom and ate sandwiches for breakfast..it was so not filling but i had no choice.. After my breakfast..i took out my geography notes to study..started on globalisation..it was damn boring so i changed topic to lithosphere..went online at around 2pm to check out some information on volcanoes..after awhile i started sms-ing 'mama'..asked her to play games with me..she was making a delivery..so i waited for her to go online..'mama' was fast because she could fly and teleport..and next she started playing lame games with me..we played viwawa and TalesRunner..ate lunch and dinner at intervals.. At about 9+pm..we stopped playing..i returned my attention to my dear notes..but i became restless after 1 hour..so i went back to disturb 'mama'..and 'mama' punished me to type a post with at least two paragraphs..and so now.....i did it >< posted by hamtaro xD |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|